Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Late again.

Oh, I am so bad at this. But as the year comes to an end, I recognize so many miracles. Number one is the miracle of family. What would I do without them. Our children and grandchildren are my joy and my strength. As we add new members to our family, that joy only increases. This week I was able to visit the burial places of my parents and 3 brothers. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we can be together again, that is a miracle! I was also able to visit several living relatives and enjoy their association. There is a reason that we came to earth in family units!
Technology has been, and is such a miracle. I can not even describe my gratitude for the internet and the communication it allows. Every family who has had a serviceman deployed overseas knows what a blessing this is. And then there is the miracle of the IPOD shuffle. I received one for Christmas, (thanks Bekka and Michael!) and was able to download General Conference on that tiny little device. All the way across the desert to California I was able to listen to Conference and the songs from the Childrens Song book. It was glorious! I cherish friends that support and encourage us daily. I could go on and on. Even though I don't post them every day, I do have miracles daily in my life. And as a new year begins, I know there will be more and more yet to come.

No comments: